Peanut butter and jelly. Eggs and bacon. Fish and chips. You've probably heard of these famous pairs (or, in some cases, relish on them), but for us at Fashiola, there's one pair in particular that goes hand-in-hand: content and marketing. Content is at the core of our business, we use it to improve our users experience and to increase our organic traffic. For while you write to impress our readers first, there’s also something else you’re working to impress: Mister Google and search engines!
MORE ABOUT THE POSITION
As a Content Creator at Fashiola you will be responsible for all the text (and some of the visuals) for the DACH markets.
Through creating content you will share the Fashiola voice with the world and tell the story of the brands and shops we represent through our own eyes. Each blog post can contain a personal story, so while you’re teaching users about fashion trends, you’re also connecting with them. But it all starts with what you do before you put your fingers to a keyboard: to target the right audience and have an impact, you will spend part of your time researching keywords, trends and building on our SEO strategy.
Our team is made of proactive, analytical and creative people that are always looking for ways to improve the performance and quality of the Fashiola product as well as the user’s experience. In the role of Content Creator, you are challenged every day to be a proactive team player with a true passion to connect Fashiola to its users!
HERE´S THE CHALLENGE
- Connect us to our target audience by creating quality SEO content: writing blogs, creating trend pages, category headers, brand descriptions, meta titles & descriptions and style-books.
- Create interesting visual content such as front-, brand pages, newsletters and push notifications.
- Think from a user’s perspective when deciding what content you are creating and create content that triggers people to take action.
- Understand and pro-actively work on our content KPIs; you will work with well-defined KPI’s and analytical tools.
- Research SEO keywords and create quarterly content planners.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of the created content and continuously optimize the content to reach the traffic and content KPI’s.
- Actively look for ways to improve our content, think along with our content strategy, test new ideas and share feedback.
- Take care of blogger/influencer collaborations incl. contacting the bloggers, setting up collaborations, interviews and keeping a close eye on the budgets and results.
OUR PERFECT MATCH
- We are looking for a creative person who writes excellent, flawless and original texts in German - you are a German native speaker with excellent English skills.
- You have previous experience (1 - 3 years) in writing SEO for the web.
- You are well familiar with analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Google Trends and Keyword Planner.
- You want to reach our audience and you know exactly how to find and trigger the right people at the right time.
- You know perfectly how to juggle multiple tasks and interactions with different people within your team.
- You have a high level of self-motivation, someone who is able to apply structure and prioritize.
- You always get the job done!
And bonus points if you
- Love Fashion and are excited about Fashion and our Fashion Search Engine.
- Are looking for a career in a fast-moving scale-up environment.
- Obtained a degree in communication.
Working at Fashiola is much more than a job. In addition to a competitive salary and benefits, you also become part of a young and multi-cultural team of professionals representing numerous countries (>15 nationalities), working both in Amsterdam and Madrid. We have an informal and flexible work structure that emphasizes well being as much as it does high-quality work. We think we know a thing or two about what makes our employees happy. This position offers you:
- A unique and challenging job within an informal, creative and ambitious work environment.
- Plenty of space for personal development.
- An inspiring working space in the heart of Amsterdam.
- Free coffee, cookies and lunch every day.
- Frequent company and team outgoings, including rock climbing, bingo nights, drinks and snacks, and more events put together by our team!
- A 6-month contract for 32h/40h per week with the intention to extend.
- A competitive salary plus an 8% holiday allowance and a pension plan.
We are an informal company of around 30-35 ambitious people, headquartered in Amsterdam. No-nonsense, straightforwardness and a hint of humor are keywords in our organization. You will get lots of freedom and responsibilities if you are proactive and hands-on. Just show us what you’re made of!
Our mission is to help people everywhere to find the fashion they love! We are a search engine for Fashion online in 25 countries around the world. We gather products from more than 2000 online shops in convenient categories with various search filters. Additionally, we create inspiring content about looks and fashion trends.
Do you think you’ve got it in you? Then submit your motivation letter and a resume in English to email@example.com and surprise us!
Our HR representative, Mihaela, is always happy to answer your questions by e-mail or by phone +31 (0) 20 308 4322.
The start date for this position is: as soon as possible. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. We are hiring per direct and interviews will be held as soon as possible. We reserve the right to close the vacancy sooner if we find the right person or have a high number of applicants.
Kleding.nl / Fashiola
1093 NE Amsterdam
+31 (0) 20 308 4322